Bring your talent. Join our family.
LEAP Create™ has an exciting opportunity for experienced WordPress developers to join our Freelance network and partner with us on current and future projects.
We produce quality work for internationally renowned clients and we have a genuine love for what we do.
As a member of our Freelance network of WordPress developers, you will be responsible for the production, modification and maintenance of websites and web application user interfaces for our portfolio of clients. You will be working with our development team, where collaboration and working with a consistent development approach is essential.
You will be supported by a client delivery team that will provide specifications and project plans, as well as designers who will supply Figma/Photoshop designs for you to work from.
- Extensive experience with HTML5, CSS3 & SASS, plus excellent PHP and WordPress knowledge
- Ability to hand code WordPress themes and create plugins
- Develop cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- Excellent knowledge of advanced custom fields (ACF)
- Experience integrating with server-side code to produce dynamic pages
- Good understanding of Web Accessibility
- Good understanding of WordPress security optimisation
- Experience working with version control systems such as GitHub
- Knowledge of HTML email best practice
- A commercially savvy individual who keeps up to date with industry trends
- Knowledge of linux/apache servers for configuration and deployments
- Able to take briefs and develop clean working code and customer experiences with finesse, whilst working collaboratively with our team
We’re a team of creative thinkers, designers, developers and marketing professionals who specialise in recruitment and employer marketing.
We’re also part of a much bigger network; LEAP is an established agency with a London HQ and exciting growth plans.
LEAP Create™ is based in the centre of Chichester, West Sussex – freelancers are welcome to visit and work in our office or work virtually.
We’ve got jobs of all shapes and sizes, and we can work with you on a project-by-project basis.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and/or your portfolio, along with your rate and your current availability.
Suitable applicants will be asked to make an initial video call.
Please contact Hannah.Carrington@leapcreate.co.uk