Bring your talent. Join our family.
LEAP Create™ has an exciting opportunity for experienced UI/UX designers to join our Freelance network and partner with us on current and future projects.
We produce quality work for internationally renowned clients and we have a genuine love for what we do.
As a member of our Freelance network of UI/UX designers you will be responsible for:
- Communicating with clients to understand their business goals and objectives, and creating user-centred designs as a result of client interactions
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Planning and implementing new designs
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
- Preparing and presenting designs to key stakeholders
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into UX designs
- Developing technical and business requirements, and always striving to deliver intuitive and user-centred solutions
- Prior experience as a UI/UX Designer and strong portfolio of related projects
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- Proficient in prototyping tools such as Figma and InVision
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, being able to clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-centred
- Strong attention to detail with a keen eye for aesthetics
- Someone who can collaborate effectively with different people across a project
We’re a team of creative thinkers, designers, developers and marketing professionals who specialise in recruitment and employer marketing.
We’re also part of a much bigger network; LEAP is an established agency with a London HQ and exciting growth plans.
LEAP Create™ is based in the centre of Chichester, West Sussex – freelancers are welcome to visit and work in our office or work virtually.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and/or your work samples along with your rate and your current availability.
Suitable applicants will be asked to make an initial video call.
Please contact Hannah.Carrington@leapcreate.co.uk